Organised by the publisher of Park World magazine, the Park World Excellence Awards will take place next Wednesday (18 September) at Le Méridien Etoile Paris.
The Park World Excellence Awards was launched in 2018 to celebrate premier operators, suppliers, manufacturers and entertainment specialists and define industry excellence across Europe. This year sees the addition of the Middle East and Africa region, together with two new awards for the FEC sector.
Commenting on the importance of the event, Datateam media director, Paul Ryder said: “If you’re heading to Paris for the IAAPA Expo Europe, then the Awards is the perfect place to continue your networking into the evening while showing your support for the hard work, innovation and passion put forward by professionals to ensure that the sector continues to thrive. With the event just under a week away, the countdown is on to this year’s big reveal and this is your last chance to secure your tickets to this unmissable industry event.”
- Access to an exclusive drinks reception
- A sumptuous three course meal
- Entertainment from the evening’s host, comedian Ian Moore
- High profile awards presentations
- Boundless networking opportunities with a room full of existing and potential clients